Grand River Foods is a main food arrangements organization serving clients in the North American basic food item and food administration industry. As an individual from the Sunrise Farm family, we stay as committed as ever to both giving quality work to our representatives, just as creating just the most excellent items for our clients.
Line labourers are liable for looking at, arranging and pressing items to quality measures; lifting and moving items from line to line; tidy up assignments and other essential exercises identified with food preparing. Preparing gave.
Obligations and Duties:
- Physically gather item into packs, containers or different compartments
- Expel completed products containers from transport and spot on beds
- Spread items before the broiler for uniformity and search for remote material
- Investigate and sort items and bundles that don’t satisfy determined guidelines
- Lifting, dumping and stacking 10-40 lbs. boxes of item
- Consistently review workplace for good housekeeping
- Discuss adequately with Team Leaders and different representatives
- Must wear all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided
- Must be legitimately qualified to work in Canada and be least 18 years old
- Ready to discuss successfully with partners and initiative
- Capacity to work with negligible management and in a group domain
- Great participation record required
- Inspirational demeanour and security centred
Advantages of working at GRF?
- Far-reaching benefits following multi-month probation
- The choice to take an interest in GRF Pension Program following multi-month probation
- Open door for headway (Operators, Blenders, Team Leaders)
- Item can be bought at a diminished expense.