Hi, we are searching for somebody to get us out with kid care. We have a couple of moms that work all day. Our organization is hoping to enlist somebody to watch out for a couple of kids while they accomplish schoolwork. Your day will be separated between two-family units. 4 hours with each arrangement of youngsters.
We put “accessible if the need arises” on the grounds that there might be downtime where we probably won’t have a requirement for help and afterwards something comes up and a three day weekend transforms into a workday for everybody. So we need somebody who is adaptable with hours and ready to come in when required.
There are much more things to go over. However, on the off chance that you have been jobless due to COVID, we are offering a situation for somebody who worked in this field previously. We do need 2 years of experience, so kindly don’t matter on the off chance that you don’t have that experience.
We will be telephone screening everybody so in the event that you apply to this activity if it’s not too much trouble ensure your telephone number is refreshed and that you answer your telephone.
This Job Is:
- Open to candidates who don’t have a secondary school certificate/GED
- A solid match for candidates with holes in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for as long as a half year or more
- A great job for somebody simply entering the workforce or getting back to the workforce with restricted understanding and instruction
- Open to candidates who don’t have a school recognition
- childcare: 2 years (Preferred)
- Caretaker: 2 years (Preferred)