A family in Marlow with two little youngsters are looking for somebody as a caretaker/moms help part for their family. They are after somebody with heaps of energy who is glad to play with trains, vehicles, Lego and so forth and give their oldest youngster a lot of consideration while mum is with the infant. It is essential to them to have somebody giving it a second thought, patient and kind.
The youngsters are matured 2 and half years and 11 weeks old, with mum at present on maternity leave and father telecommuting until late evening. Principle obligations is help plan and tidy up the most seasoned kid’s supper, engage youngster/ren when required, start shower/sleep time routine for mum, assist mum with any infant necessities for example nappy changing, feed the infant when required, potentially gather youngster from nursery, take care of clothing if time permits and by and large assisting with supporting mum in any capacity that is required.
- New-conceived experience is fundamental
- Nursery is inside strolling distance, thusly a driver isn’t needed. There is stopping accessible.
It is safe to say that you are ready to focus on the entirety of the dates and times expected of the job?
- Childcare: 1 year (liked)
- Infant: 1 year (required)
- Babysitter: 2 years (required)
- Improved DBS on the update administration (liked)