The group of Specialists keeps up vehicles on a shift design parting work among Overhauling and Fixes to LGV’s and Vans. The group likewise does Quip testing on light vehicles, which are all done from another modernized Workshop which helps the group in keeping up the armada to the most noteworthy of principles.
The Workshop and the group are answerable for keeping an enormous scope armada of Reject Vehicles, Street Sweepers, and Vans to guarantee legal forefront Waste and Road Scene administrations run consistently everyday.
About the job
You will be working in one of the few cutting edge groups of Neighborhood Administrations inside the Networks directorate. The Workshop is a principal part of keeping all forefront vehicles completely operational to guarantee that administrations are conveyed to the occupants across Buckinghamshire.
This is an energizing part as the armada variety is expansive, going from LGV Deny Vehicles, Light Business vehicles through to Van’s, Farm trucks, and Trimmers. This variety can achieve its difficulties as each vehicle is similarly as significant and all are a critical resource in keeping legal administrations getting across Buckinghamshire.
This job is notwithstanding the all around set up group of 4 Mechanics and is needed as we keep on growing the Workshop abilities, keep up extra vehicles and become more independent to diminish costs for the power.
- Your obligations will be;
- Complete routine assessments and general overhauling on a fluctuated armada of HGV, light business vehicles and vans.
- Do running fixes as needed on the armada.
- To go to side of the road breakdowns/fixes as required.
- To complete Witticism tests on light vehicles. (preparing can be given).
- Analyze and complete amendment work utilizing symptomatic programming.
- Precisely record/update administration sheets and any reports required while completing the adjusting and running fix exercises.
- Be a proactive and expert colleague who can adjust to change and difficulties effectively as no two days are ever something similar.
- We are searching for an exceptionally energetic Specialist with Level 3 NVQ/City and Organizations or comparable capabilities in Substantial Vehicles who can work freely and as a component of a group.
- The effective competitor must has insight in dealing with LGV to DVSA principles and has a definite eye for improving the two guidelines and quality.
- You will have insight and can keep up amazing wellbeing and security rehearses inside a bustling workshop climate.
- Be comfortable with utilizing demonstrative instruments to examine and comprehend the board deficiencies on vehicles to empower correction.
- Great information on the DVSA prerequisites with respect to vehicle examinations/upkeep is fundamental.
- Involvement in dealing with light vehicles and decline vehicles would be a benefit yet preparing can be given.
- Having current light vehicle Quip testing capability would be a benefit however preparing can be given.
- A LGV permit would likewise be a benefit yet preparing can be given.